The Booth by Amy Long Photography is a sophisticated open-air photo booth design that only requires 10′ x 10′ of space. Unlike many other booths, our booth is equipped with an actual Canon camera and an excellent flash. The placement of the flash produces more flattering images and the camera produces higher quality images. The Booth instantly prints your photos and also saves the photos digitally. The open-air design allows for a multitude of people to been in one photo! Be sure to check out some of our event photos!
At each event you have an unlimited amount of prints! During the event your guests can send themselves an electronic copy of their photo via text message. Our system must have WiFi in order to send photos via text message. If WiFi is not provided at the event, then our system will queue all text message requests and will be sent as soon as we connect to the internet back at our studio. You can also purchase an electronic copy of all the photos from your event. Please refer to our pricing page for our pricing guide.
You have the option of printing 2×6 strips or 4×6 photos. We suggest that you choose a design that has 1-3 photos for the 4×6 prints and 3 photos for the 2×6 strips. Our staff will take your preferences and create a custom design for you that we will send to you prior to the event for your approval!
The Booth will be the most popular thing at any event, such as, weddings, parties, company events, etc. Our Team will provide sophisticated and fun props. We also have an array of sequin backdrops! When you book the photo booth, we will ask for your color scheme and help you choose accordingly.
Things to remember when booking The Booth:
10′ x 10′ of space required
electricity must be provided
WiFi must be provided for texting capabilities.
Here is an example of our typical event set-up. It may vary depending on location.
We only offer a standard package for the rental of our photo booth with the ability to add additional items and hours to the package. You can view our package options on the pricing page as well!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will there be someone to assemble The Booth?
- YES! We will set-up prior to your event and the attendant will stay until the event is over.
- Is set-up time considered part of the time that we have The Booth rented?
- NO! We will come prior to your event time to set-up and this time does not cut into the number of hours you rented The Booth for.
- When will we receive our photos?
- Your photos are printed before you even leave The Booth. If you would like a digital copy of all photos that were taken at your event, you can purchase a disk of images and they will be ready the following week.
- What if during the event we decide we would like to add additional hours to our original time slot?
- You can add as many hours as you would like during the event. We will bill you accordingly after the event is over.
- What will our photos look like?
- Your prints will have a custom template made by our staff based on suggestions from you. We will take your ideas and preferences and design a template we think you might like. Once it is completed we will send you a rough copy for your feedback. We also have a number of backgrounds to choose from. Once you book The Booth we will send you a list of choices.
We are located in Jonesboro, AR but we travel to other areas, such as, Fayetteville, AR & Memphis, TN, for an additional traveling fee.